I started this blog 313 days ago for personal reasons; 51 posts short of a full year later I think about what has occurred:
- I’ve paid WAY more attention to my kitties and that has made their life and mine richer
- I’ve reconnected with some family and friends and had the opportunity to let them enjoy my kitties and have a few happy smiles
- I’ve made some really nice new friends
- I’ve learned about WordPress and blogging
Those are some of the pros of this blog, but there always are some cons… so I asked Rusty to help me ponder how and if this should continue unchanged every day;
He gave this some VERY serious thought (as you should be able to tell above).
- The amount of time and energy it takes to post with comment every day trying to keep new and original is… well, quite high
- Posting EVERY day may actually be decreasing the quality of the posts
So – we (the kitties and I) concluded to move forward in a different way. This isn’t a new year’s resolution nor is this a “break for the holidays”: elainesdailykitty will live every day with her kitties… and will post no less than once a week.
To anyone that has been enjoying and still wants a daily kitty – I’m sorry – but (as Remy the Chef in Disney’s Ratatouille says) life IS change. I believe this change is a good one for me and mine. Hugs and Purrs from my blog to all.